November is Picture Book Month
In honor of picture book month, the library will be sponsoring a picture book writing contest. Below are the details.
- You must use storybird.com along with the indicated class code (see the directions below)
- Your story must be original
- No inappropriate language or content
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, November 10th
- You may submit only one book/one entry for this contest
- Your entries will be published on the library's website and voted upon
- The entry with the highest number of votes from each grade will win
- Two winning entries will be chosen (one from 7th grade and one from 8th grade)
- The prize may be a $25 gift card from Target. We must have a minimum of 10 entries per grade for the $25 gift card to be offered.
- Make sure to include your ID number on your title page. Thank you.